Where To buy?
- You can see all the list of our products in our Official Facebook page, website and Instagram. Once you’ve decided, you’ll be redirected to our official website to complete the order.
I'm having troubles completing my order on the website
- We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you may be dealing with as of the moment. Please send us a message at email@example.com with subject title “Order Completion” for us to be able to assist you in completing your order.
Location of store
- Pauler doesn’t have a physical store, We would like to maximize the online store potential for us to be able to connect and showcase our products with more people thru our official channels such as Facebook, Instagram and website.
- Crafting Pauler items to perfection takes a while to assure the quality of each product. We create limited edition designs with limited stocks, Pre-orders secures your reservation for the upcoming season. Not only that you will be able to reserve your item but also we might be giving you a little surprise for supporting our products.
How long will it take to get my pre-order?
- Usually stocks will be available within 2 weeks once the stocks have reached our fulfillment center in Manila, we will be informing you. We will perform the final quality check of the items and sterilization process before proceeding to sending the parcels with our courier partners, tracking number will be given then shipping policy applies.
Do I need to pay for my pre-orders?
- Since all the items we sell are limited edition with limited stocks, Pre-orders are on a first come first serve basis. Meaning, we will process orders accordingly. Paying in advance will allow you to secure the product that you want and for us to show how thankful we are for the trust and support you are giving, we can waive the delivery fee and and we can also give a little surprise that we can include in the parcel.
Can I do Cash on Delivery (COD) for my pre-order?
- We can accept COD for pre-orders however this doesn’t give you a 100% reservation for the product. As we have mentioned, all the items we sell are limited edition with limited stocks, Pre-orders are on a first come first serve basis, Choosing COD for Pre orders will only be processed after we have processed all the paid pre-orders. In addition, the shipping policy regarding COD will still apply.
Item Season/ Design
- Our crafted designs are limited because we will be releasing new items and designs every season. If a new edition will be coming out and the current style ran out of stock, you might need to wait for the following season we will be releasing the design again.
Where is my order?
- For Pre-orders: As we have mentioned above, once the stocks have reached our fulfillment center in Manila, we will be informing you. We will perform the final quality check of the items and sterilization process before proceeding to sending the parcels with our courier partners, tracking number will be given then shipping policy applies.
- Others: If the product is still available. Once you’ve completed the order, Please allow our fulfillment center at least 24 hours to prepare your items. Then we will send you the tracking number for your reference. Our partnered fulfillment center is open from Monday to Saturday between 9:00am- 6:00pm.
I did not receive any tracking number after 24 hours
- We would like to apologize for the inconvenience, We fully understand how you are feeling. Our partnered fulfillment center is open from Monday to Saturday between 9:00am- 6:00pm. Orders made from Monday to Saturday after their business hours will be processed the next morning. However, If orders were made during Sunday. Processing will start on Monday.
- Orders made during the holidays might have some delays due to uncontrolled holiday off/break from our courier partners.
Same day Deliveries or “Rush” Orders:
- If the item still have available stocks, Our Fulfilment Center is located in Metro Manila. We cannot assure that we will be able to do a same day delivery especially for those outside Manila. But in case you are interested, You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to arrange the expedited delivery with our fulfillment center. We would like to emphasize that we are not promising that all expedited request will be entertained and processed by our fulfillment center.
I did not receive my Order
- We are sorry to hear that you were not able to receive your product, Please send us an email at email@example.com with subject: Missing Order. Include your name, contact number, address, date of purchase , item purchased and tracking number.
- Once we have received the email, this does not guarantee anything, we will do an investigation together with the fulfilment center and courier partners. Turn around time for investigation process is 15 days.
I received my order damaged
- Our products went thru a quality check prior to sending the parcel and precautionary measures were done to protect the item. Damages made by the courier during the delivery process is out of our control. We have a 3 days return policy. Please refer to our Return & Warranty for the process.
Do you ship internationally/ outside Philippines?
- As of the moment we are still in the process of expanding the brand internationally. For the mean time, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to be able to assist you with international shipping.
Caring for the watch
Is the watch Water Resistant?
- The watch is not waterproof it's "Water Resistant" only. We would like to emphasize the water precaution you need to do such as, avoiding your watch to be completely submerged into the water and Frequent moisture on the watch wristband.
- Splashes of water during hand washing, doing the dishes or sweat is tolerable. However, we highly recommend for you to dry the watch immediately. Just like any other type of woods, frequent exposure to water will make the wood brittle and weak.
Exposure to extreme Temperatures:
- It is important to keep it out of extreme hot or cold temperatures. With watches made of wood this is even more crucial because wood can splinter, become brittle, or dry out when exposed to these temperatures. This is a natural reaction of the material and is not a defect
Cleaning your wood watch
- Mix a teaspoon of olive oil and lemon juice into a small platter and mix well. (This will help sanitize and clean the case to the oils and dirt that it has been exposed too.)
- Once they have mixed, take a tip or soft cotton cloth and gently apply to the wood part of the watch
- Once it has been applied to all of the wood parts (exterior pieces only), wipe away excess residue with a dry and clean cotton cloth.
My watch got broken
- If the watch is still under the warranty, please check the warranty policy for the process.
Adjusting the wristband
- We have included a card inside the watch for the instructions on the process of adjusting the wristband. If you need more assistance, just send us an email at email@example.com.
- We are pledging to plant 3 trees for every watch that was purchased.
Joining the activity:
- If you want to be part of the tree planting activity, you have to subscribe to our official website, where you’ll be receiving news blog, updates for the upcoming seasons, discounts, promos and updates about our movement via email.
- You also need to be part of the movement with at least 1 purchase for the year.